- Current Prices:$250,000 to $485,000
- Closed Prices:$177,500 to $440,000
- Median Sale Price:$399,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$240
- Association Fee Ranges:$265/mo,$0 to $265
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,300 to 2,903Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
Rancho Monserate Country Club is largely a manufactured home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rancho Monserate Country Club are about $160,000 – $420,000 and sit on 21.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are street and carport.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.