- Current Prices:$579,900
- Closed Prices:$530,000 to $610,000
- Median Sale Price:$568,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$435
- Association Fee Ranges:$352/mo,$352 to $450/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:1,056 to 1,535Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Rancho Monterey features a handful of attached and condo options. The homes in Rancho Monterey represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rancho Monterey are $520,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.