- Current Prices:$478,000 to $2,249,000
- Closed Prices:$330,000 to $2,350,000
- Median Sale Price:$599,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$445
- Association Fee Ranges:$80 to $374,$71 to $340/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:737 to 5,747Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Rancho Niguel features a handful of single-family, condo and attached options. The homes in Rancho Niguel represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rancho Niguel are about $370,000 – $1,995,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.