- Current Prices:$3,250,000 to $9,850,000
- Closed Prices:$2,975,000 to $5,650,000
- Median Sale Price:$3,600,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$593
- Association Fee Ranges:$550 to $700/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:5,068 to 12,130Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:6 to 10Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rancho Pacifica are about $2,700,000 – $8,990,000 and sit on half-acre lots with five bedrooms and six bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.