- Current Prices:$389,990
- Closed Prices:$357,990 to $409,990
- Median Sale Price:$374,072
- Average $ per sq ft:$190
- Association Fee Ranges:$75 to $85/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2017 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,527 to 2,304Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2017 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in Rancho Paloma are $370,000 and sit on 3053.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.