- Closed Prices:$340,000 to $1,320,000
- Median Sale Price:$445,000
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$260 to $290/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1972 to 1974
- Sq. Ft.:756 to 3,163Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Rancho San Carlos features a handful of attached and single-family options. The homes in Rancho San Carlos represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rancho San Carlos are about $285,000 – $795,000 and sit on 2.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.