- Current Prices:$299,888 to $954,900
- Closed Prices:$289,900 to $1,345,000
- Median Sale Price:$820,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$526
- Association Fee Ranges:$83 to $378/mo,$85 to $378/quarter,$85 to $378
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:438 to 3,011Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Rancho San Clemente features a handful of single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rancho San Clemente are about $250,000 – $1,350,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.