- Current Prices:$1,485,800
- Closed Prices:$1,075,000 to $1,345,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,124,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$424
- Association Fee Ranges:$158 to $230,$170 to $372/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:2,735 to 3,510Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Rancho San Juan represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rancho San Juan are about $1,030,000 – $1,575,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.