- Current Prices:$949,000
- Closed Prices:$980,000 to $1,238,800
- Median Sale Price:$1,109,400
- Average $ per sq ft:$652
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1958 to 1959
- Sq. Ft.:1,456 to 1,650Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Rancho San Pablo represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rancho San Pablo are about $685,000 – $1,090,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are street and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.