- Current Prices:$290,990 to $625,000
- Closed Prices:$227,000 to $681,069
- Median Sale Price:$366,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$159
- Association Fee Ranges:$35 to $171/mo,$420 to $576,$171
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2014 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:1,853 to 3,509Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rancho Sienna are about $260,000 – $590,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.