- Current Prices:$489,000 to $1,349,000
- Closed Prices:$218,000 to $995,000
- Median Sale Price:$582,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$261
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1863 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:816 to 5,420Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/2 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
The wide variety of designs in Randall Park makes it easier for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $4,591 to as high as $19,290. Homes in the community generally have finished basements. With property dimensions around a quarter acre, the community offers space and a neighborhood feel. Most of the residences located within this community feature a driveway with a garage.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.