- Current Prices:$319,900 to $350,000
- Closed Prices:$252,144 to $363,000
- Median Sale Price:$316,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$250/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,231 to 3,351Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Randall Square offers a wide array of housing designs suitable for any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees around $250. Property taxes range from as low as $7,120 to as high as $9,304. Homes in the community generally have finished basements. The area features homesites averaging around a quarter acre in size.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.