- Closed Prices:$240,300 to $400,000
- Median Sale Price:$265,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$506 to $759/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:1,529 to 3,158Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Randolph Farms is a neighborhood in Largo, Florida. Homes in Randolph Farms are 1,900 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 9.5-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Randolph Farms typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.