- Current Prices:$419,000 to $474,900
- Closed Prices:$360,000 to $540,000
- Median Sale Price:$439,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$230
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$345/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1953 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:988 to 2,832Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Randolph Hills is a neighborhood in Rockville, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are ranch style, and they were built between 1953 and 1985. Homes in Randolph Hills are 1,900 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is driveway, and homes in Randolph Hills typically have zero spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.