- Closed Prices:$410,000 to $682,000
- Median Sale Price:$540,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1964 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,143 to 4,408Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/8 acres
A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
The style of homes in Ransom Ridge run the gamut, making it easier for any buyer to find what they're looking for. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $11,600 to as high as $21,960. It is typical for the homes in the community to have unfinished basements. The area features homesites averaging around a quarter acre in size.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.