- Current Prices:$289,000 to $499,500
- Closed Prices:$235,000 to $500,000
- Median Sale Price:$320,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$158
- Association Fee Ranges:$1561 to $1665/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,238 to 11,788Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Rapallo is composed of a wide range of home designs and prices to suit your financial budget. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $1,429 to $1,679, master fees ranging from $908 to $1,944. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,640 to as high as $6,734.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.