- Current Prices:$585,000 to $598,000
- Closed Prices:$546,000 to $604,000
- Median Sale Price:$568,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$335
- Association Fee Ranges:$235 to $242,$237 to $242/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:1,570 to 1,820Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Ravello features a handful of attached and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in Ravello are $495,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.