- Current Prices:$58,000 to $279,000
- Closed Prices:$36,700 to $350,000
- Median Sale Price:$194,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$101
- Association Fee Ranges:$200,$153.99 to $506/quarter,$40 to $199.08/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1977 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:420 to 5,074Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Ravines is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ravines are about $55,000 – $600,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, lot and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.