- Current Prices:$247,750 to $259,000
- Closed Prices:$192,000 to $244,750
- Median Sale Price:$225,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$176
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $248/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2004 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,439 to 1,583Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Ravinia are about $165,000 – $250,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.