- Current Prices:$395,000
- Closed Prices:$328,000 to $386,500
- Median Sale Price:$375,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$256
- Association Fee Ranges:$37 to $44/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1995 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:1,548 to 1,861Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Ray Manor represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ray Manor are about $185,000 – $300,000 and sit on 6126.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.