- Current Prices:$1,785,890
- Closed Prices:$1,590,000 to $2,658,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,830,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1385
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1945 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:827 to 3,111Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ray-Nor are about $530,000 – $2,500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, none, off street parking, attached garage, other and guest parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.