- Current Prices:$525,000
- Closed Prices:$406,000 to $680,000
- Median Sale Price:$543,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$202
- Association Fee Ranges:$40 to $66/mo,$66.5 to $70
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,958 to 3,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Ray Ranch represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ray Ranch are about $245,000 – $450,000 and sit on 8339.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.