- Current Prices:$425,000
- Closed Prices:$359,000 to $410,000
- Median Sale Price:$380,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$295
- Association Fee Ranges:$150/quarter,$0 to $75
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1967 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:1,129 to 1,704Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Raymus Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Raymus Village are about $240,000 – $415,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.