- Current Prices:$459,900
- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $505,000
- Median Sale Price:$445,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$205
- Association Fee Ranges:$200 to $300/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1976 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,460 to 3,592Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
The style of homes in Red Top run the gamut, making it easier for any buyer to find what they're looking for. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $10,257 to as high as $13,977. Homes in the community generally have finished basements. Averaging around about a quarter acre, the homesites in the area offer enough space for everyone.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.