- Current Prices:$550,000
- Closed Prices:$392,500 to $465,000
- Median Sale Price:$435,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$184
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $65
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:2,243 to 2,483Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Redwood Classics are about $400,000 – $700,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.