- Current Prices:$799,000 to $1,290,000
- Closed Prices:$325,000 to $1,650,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,145,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$443
- Association Fee Ranges:$190,$207 to $250/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1914 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:556 to 3,016Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Redwood Heights are about $230,000 – $1,190,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage, off street parking, detached garage, garage parking and workshop in garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.