- Current Prices:$213,500 to $729,900
- Closed Prices:$170,000 to $536,200
- Median Sale Price:$268,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$169
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/quarter,$126 to $309/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,285 to 3,550Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Reflection Lakes features a handful of condo and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Reflection Lakes are about $185,000 – $510,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.