- Current Prices:$295,000 to $459,900
- Closed Prices:$129,500 to $479,000
- Median Sale Price:$463,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$231
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1949 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:787 to 2,543Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Regal Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Regal Heights are $450,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.