- Current Prices:$56,900 to $59,000
- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $150,000
- Median Sale Price:$142,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$120
- Association Fee Ranges:$179 to $225/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1956 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:420 to 1,604Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
The community of Regency Cove offers a great range of choices for buyers. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $160 to $225, and taxes for the year range from as low as $43 to as high as $1,881. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $160 to $225, and taxes for the year are around $37.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.