- Current Prices:$425,000
- Closed Prices:$436,000 to $881,000
- Median Sale Price:$550,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$229
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$25/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1991
- Sq. Ft.:1,856 to 4,718Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Regency Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Regency Heights are about $210,000 – $800,000 and sit on 12775.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.