- Current Prices:$344,900 to $569,000
- Closed Prices:$255,000 to $849,500
- Median Sale Price:$598,344
- Average $ per sq ft:$332
- Association Fee Ranges:$1314 to $4956/quarter,$391 to $1425/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1934 to 1972
- Sq. Ft.:1,050 to 2,150Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Residents of this community can cool off in the pool, which is only one of the great property amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1969. In general, homes in Regency Tower are about $275,000 – $780,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, guest parking, 1 space, other, 2 or more spaces and deeded parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.