- Current Prices:$204,900 to $320,000
- Closed Prices:$175,500 to $440,000
- Median Sale Price:$219,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$178
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$98 to $400,$550 to $1230/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:1,169 to 2,142Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Regent Park features a handful of single-family and condo options. The homes in Regent Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Regent Park are about $170,000 – $440,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.