- Current Prices:$590,000
- Closed Prices:$390,000 to $650,000
- Median Sale Price:$453,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$143
- Association Fee Ranges:$219 to $372/quarter,$82 to $100/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2009 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,740 to 4,748Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Reids Prospect features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2008, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Reids Prospect are about $350,000 – $625,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.