- Current Prices:$218,900 to $349,000
- Closed Prices:$145,000 to $350,000
- Median Sale Price:$215,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$126
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $170,$80 to $170/mo,$270 to $277/quarter,$75 to $1105
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,126 to 5,275Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
The style of homes in Remington run the gamut, making it easier for any buyer to find what they're looking for. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $70 to $1,105, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,833 to as high as $4,823. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $70 to $1,105. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,892 to as high as $2,913.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.