- Current Prices:$179,000 to $279,000
- Closed Prices:$119,500 to $295,000
- Median Sale Price:$244,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$144
- Association Fee Ranges:$214 to $546/mo,$214 to $642.81
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2004 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,880 to 2,643Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 31Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
In terms of home type, Renaissance Commons features a handful of attached and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Renaissance Commons are about $130,000 – $340,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.