- Current Prices:$1,300,000
- Closed Prices:$995,000 to $1,190,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,079,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$367
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $200
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:3,296 to 3,686Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Renaissance Estates are about $540,000 – $1,160,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.