- Current Prices:$649,000 to $1,349,000
- Closed Prices:$535,000 to $1,295,000
- Median Sale Price:$820,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$549
- Association Fee Ranges:$290 to $500/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1990 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:727 to 2,917Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
Renaissance La Jolla is largely a attached home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Renaissance La Jolla are about $480,000 – $1,400,000 and sit on 1.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.