- Closed Prices:$565,000 to $940,000
- Median Sale Price:$692,225
- Association Fee Ranges:$132 to $142
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:2,485 to 2,915Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Renaissance are $510,000 and sit on 7142.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.