- Current Prices:$247,250 to $700,000
- Closed Prices:$169,000 to $490,000
- Median Sale Price:$289,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$279
- Association Fee Ranges:$300 to $1101/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:522 to 1,905Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. Residents of this community can cool off in the pool, which is only one of the great property amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1998. In general, homes in Renaissance On Turtle Creek Condos are about $150,000 – $600,000 and sit on 3.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.