- Current Prices:$390,000 to $418,000
- Closed Prices:$205,500 to $490,000
- Median Sale Price:$255,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$152
- Association Fee Ranges:$231,$0,$0 to $2114/mo,$0 to $2400/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,266 to 3,712Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Renaissance Park features a handful of condo and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Renaissance Park are about $195,000 – $450,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.