- Current Prices:$1,199,000 to $1,779,000
- Closed Prices:$1,167,000 to $1,725,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,449,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$367
- Association Fee Ranges:$245 to $290/mo,$245 to $250
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:2,908 to 5,448Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Renaissance are $1,430,000 and sit on 1967.25-acre lots with five bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.