- Current Prices:$294,000 to $359,900
- Closed Prices:$229,000 to $830,000
- Median Sale Price:$367,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$326
- Association Fee Ranges:$350 to $447/mo,$100 to $2527/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:695 to 2,291Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Renaissance are about $140,000 – $700,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage, lot and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.