- Current Prices:$199,900 to $590,310
- Closed Prices:$173,000 to $650,000
- Median Sale Price:$283,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$328
- Association Fee Ranges:$447/mo,$0,$0 to $2425/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2001 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:485 to 2,099Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Renaissance are about $185,000 – $700,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage, lot and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.