- Current Prices:$629,000 to $649,000
- Closed Prices:$535,000 to $630,000
- Median Sale Price:$620,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$322
- Association Fee Ranges:$441/mo,$441 to $492.95
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,773 to 2,649Sq. Ft.
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Renaissance Village is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Renaissance Village are about $410,000 – $650,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.