- Current Prices:$334,900 to $395,000
- Closed Prices:$207,000 to $390,000
- Median Sale Price:$262,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$136
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$27 to $184/mo,$174 to $400
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,562 to 8,550Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Buyers can find what they're looking for with the wide range of designs in Renaux Manor. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $27 to $350, and taxes for the year range from as low as $4,608 to as high as $6,013. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $27 to $350. Property taxes for the year can range from $9,446 to $10,450. It is typical for the homes in the community to have finished basements. Averaging around about a quarter acre, the homesites in the area offer enough space for everyone.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.