- Current Prices:$269,000 to $384,900
- Closed Prices:$189,839 to $390,000
- Median Sale Price:$260,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$129
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$140 to $400,$164 to $184/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,562 to 8,550Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
In terms of home type, Renaux Manor features a handful of attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Renaux Manor are about $175,000 – $550,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished, unfinished and partially finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.