- Current Prices:$280,000
- Closed Prices:$127,500 to $280,000
- Median Sale Price:$203,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$197
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1954 to 1958
- Sq. Ft.:1,428 to 1,613Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
Renick is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Renick represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Renick are about $65,000 – $275,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage, driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.