- Current Prices:$690,000 to $1,389,000
- Closed Prices:$565,000 to $839,000
- Median Sale Price:$731,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$200
- Association Fee Ranges:$265 to $2200
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:3,386 to 7,846Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Reserve At Cypress Point are about $620,000 – $1,350,000 and sit on half-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 3-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.