- Current Prices:$50,000 to $395,000
- Closed Prices:$12,500 to $569,900
- Median Sale Price:$231,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$93
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0 to $196
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1863 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:530 to 15,600Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 9Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Reservoir Hill is a neighborhood in Baltimore, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial and victorian style, and they were built between 1890 and 1978. Homes in Reservoir Hill are 2,800 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is street, and homes in Reservoir Hill typically have zero spaces.