- Current Prices:$137,000 to $229,000
- Closed Prices:$125,000 to $205,000
- Median Sale Price:$163,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$151
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $358/mo,$234 to $380
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2000 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:787 to 2,028Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
The style of homes in Residences of Belmont at Boynton Beach Condominiums run the gamut, making it easier for any buyer to find what they're looking for. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $234 to $380. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,961 to as high as $3,125 in this community.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.