- Current Prices:$899,000 to $2,395,000
- Closed Prices:$862,000 to $1,475,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,150,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$319
- Association Fee Ranges:$1200 to $2995
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1947 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:2,843 to 6,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Reynolds Mountain features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2017 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in Reynolds Mountain are about $900,000 – $1,700,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.