- Current Prices:$186,500 to $298,000
- Closed Prices:$133,000 to $281,116
- Median Sale Price:$185,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$78
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $550,$421 to $486
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,489 to 4,605Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms 0
Ricewood Village features a range of home designs and prices to accommodate a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $421 to $700. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $4,228 to as high as $8,347.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.