- Current Prices:$159,900 to $265,000
- Closed Prices:$133,000 to $259,255
- Median Sale Price:$190,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$78
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $700,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,489 to 4,605Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/8acres
Buyers can find what they're looking for with the wide range of designs in Ricewood Village. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $421 to $700. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $4,228 to as high as $8,340 in this community.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.